NEW! Digging Dangers 30 (2019 accidents and past significant accidents)
Digging Dangers 30 Overview:
This year we are celebrating our 30th volume and thanking Ron Rosencrans, the founder of Digging Dangers. Ron played a significant part in the development of damage prevention through publishing Underground Focus magazine and producing Digging Dangers for many
Our video this year includes interview segments with Ron, as well as several major accidents that impacted the industry as we know it today, including the pipeline explosions in Edison NJ and Bellingham WA. We revisit several other accidents, as well as cover 2019 accidents including the gas explosions in Murrietta CA and Durham NC. We also include a segment with a pipeline damage prevention specialist talking about the importance of digging safely around pipelines, and a segment talking about the importance of a comprehensive damage prevention program.
We’ve included several short segments cut from our main video as well.
- 2019 Accidents: includes all accidents which occurred in 2019.
- Damage Prevention Program: includes just the segment talking about having a comprehensive damage prevention program.
- Looking Back: includes all pre-2019 accidents in this year’s video.
- Pipelines Today: includes the segment about pipeline safety.
- Ron Rosencrans: focuses on Ron and who he was in the damage prevention industry.
We hope you find these videos to be useful in your safety and damage prevention efforts.